Quality photos from today's cameras are extensive in size and their uploading can be time consuming. That's why we have focused on speed, specifically uploading of photos in the recent update, and this not only saves you time, but also enhances your work with SelectPhoto.
The uploading system itself has been preserved, so you can continue to select the photos with drag & drop function.
Based on your feedback, we have increased the maximum upload size to 1600 px from the original 1300. With this improvement, you can offer to your clients much better quality photos while retaining greater detail.
Tips for uploading of higher quantity of photos
Here are a few tips to help you get even more upload speeds:
- Optimize the size of your photos to the maximum of 1600px when editing in your graphics program.
- SelectPhoto is supported by all of today's modern browsers but from our experience uploading is the fastest in Firefox. Safari is the ideal choice for macOS.
- Avoid performing other demanding activities on your computer while uploading the photos, especially if your computer is older or less powerful.
- If you have a choice between a cable connection and Wi-Fi, choose a cable connection that is faster and more stable.
- If you have slower Internet connection, you can try uploading the photos off-peak when the speed is higher.